A glowing complexion can enhance your beauty, whereas dull skin can take away from it. Sun damage, hormones, and aging can all wreak havoc on your complexion. Non-invasive treatments provide quick and painless fixes to achieve amazing skin. Timeless Plastic Surgery offers a variety of laser treatments to help you achieve smooth, beautiful, and youthful skin.
Skin resurfacing treatments are designed to improve the quality of your complexion. These treatments are ideal for correcting the following issues:
- Fine lines
- Sagging skin
- Sun damage
- Large pores
- Treats the face and neck to correct fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, uneven skin texture, redness, and scars.
- Skin abnormalities are gradually improved by heating the upper dermis below the skin’s surface. This process stimulates collagen growth and shrinks dilated capillaries to improve redness.
- Very few side effects are associated with Laser Genesis treatments, but temporary mild redness may occur.
- No bruising or excessive skin irritation will result, which allows you to immediately resume your daily activities.
- Multiple treatments may be needed to achieve ideal results, but most patients notice improvement in their complexion after the first treatment.
Laser LimeLight Facial
- Treats the face, neck, and chest to reduce the appearance of skin redness, visible veins, and brown spots.
- Tailored treatments use heat to target pigmented brown or red cells, reducing their size and appearance.
- Treatment may result in mild side effects, including redness and slight swelling. Brown spots darken before they begin to fade.
- You can wear makeup to cover any resulting redness, which may last up to one day.
- Your results will be visible after one to three weeks.
- Repeat treatments may be necessary to achieve ideal results, but many patients see noticeable improvement in their complexion after the first treatment.
Pearl Fractional Laser
- Treats the face and is uniquely designed to correct the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Improves the appearance of brown spots, sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Laser pulses target damaged tissue while leaving healthy tissue intact.
- Swelling and flakey skin is common after treatment and should improve after one week.
- You should not wear makeup for five days following your treatment, and you should avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Results are dramatic compared to other laser treatments and are longer lasting.
- Multiple treatments may be required to maintain your ideal results.
Stimulates the production of collagen to plump the skin.
- Used to non-surgically tighten the skin of the face, under the chin, and on the abdomen.
- Infrared light heats the tissue under the skin’s surface, shrinking fat and tightening the skin.
- After treatment, you can expect some mild redness and swelling around the treatment site that lasts only a few hours.
- Most patients find the procedure painless, but taking a mild pain reliever beforehand can make the experience more comfortable.
- Patients can achieve noticeable improvement after the first procedure, but repeat treatments may be necessary for ideal results.
Laser hair removal treatments permanently remove unsightly or unwanted hair. Treatments are quick, safe, and effective. This procedure is ideal for the removal of hair from the following areas:
- Face (sideburns, upper lip, chin)
- Bikini area
CoolGlide Laser Hair Removal
- As the handpiece glides along the skin, a pulse of light is delivered to the hair follicle.
- The heat damages the follicle, interrupting the hair growth cycle.
- After six to eight treatments, you will notice little to no hair growth.
- Between treatments, you will see a reduction in the amount and thickness of hair that grows.
- After treatment, the targeted areas may appear slightly red and swollen.
- The day following your procedure, you will notice your body shedding existing hair.
- You should use sunscreen to protect treated skin from sun exposure.
- The thickness, size of the area, and hair growth size will determine the number of treatments needed to permanently remove the hair.
Facial redness and spider veins can be unsightly and ruin your complexion. Laser treatments are utilized for mild to moderate veins. Lasers can treat visible veins that are present in the following areas:
CoolGlide Vein Therapy
- Uses pulses of light energy to heat the lining of the vein.
- The blood within the vein coagulates, causing the vein walls to become tacky and stick together.
- Once destroyed, your body absorbs the vein and redirects blood flow to veins that lie deeper below the surface.
- Works on patients of all skin tones.
- Patients may feel mild discomfort during the procedure and may experience redness and bruising afterwards.
- Laser therapy permanently destroys veins but cannot prevent new ones from forming.
If you suffer from severe spider veins or varicose veins that cannot be adequately treated with laser therapy, Timeless Plastic Surgery offers more extensive vascular treatment options. Click here for more information on alternative vein therapies.
Don’t let skin abnormalities prevent you from having the beautiful complexion you deserve. If you desire clearer, smoother, more vibrant skin, schedule your consultation with Timeless Plastic Surgery today. Contact our office by calling (281) 242-8463 (TIME), or fill out our online contact form here for more information.