Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
When you begin to develop signs of aging, chances are the first place they show is on your face. Sun exposure, gravity, and living a full, emotive life can all add stress to your facial tissues. Weak skin and thinning tissues can lead to fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of youthful volume. When these signs of aging set in, you may appear constantly fatigued, distressed, and older than your age. At Timeless Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of facial fillers to treat signs of aging and rejuvenate your appearance.
- A concentration of type A botulinum toxin that, when injected, blocks certain nerve impulses and prevents muscle contraction
- Temporarily prevents the facial muscles from contracting, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- FDA-approved for treating a furrowed brow, and forehead lines, and crow’s feet
- Many patients can immediately resume their usual activities but may experience minor bruising that can last one to two weeks
- Provides results that last three to four months depending on the patient’s age, skin condition, and personal habits
- An injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid that adds volume to the skin and fills in wrinkles
- Ideal for the treatment of nasolabial folds, hollow cheeks, pitted acne scars, and lip enhancement
- Patients can return to work and resume their daily activities immediately after treatment but may temporarily experience minor bruising that can last up to 10 days
- Provides results that last six to twelve months
- An injectable gel that stimulates natural collagen production in the skin.
- Increased collagen production adds volume and firmness to the skin
- The body metabolizes the injected gel over time, leaving only natural collagen behind
- Ideal for treating aging of the lower face, including smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles
- Patients can return to work and resume their daily activities immediately after treatment but may temporarily experience minor bruising, redness, or swelling.
- Provides long-lasting results; results may last up to two years.
- An injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid that adds volume and smooths the skin where injected
- The first FDA-approved filler for injection into the sub-dermal facial tissues
- Ideal for treating fine lines and wrinkles such as nasolabial folds and crow’s feet, restoring volume in the eye and cheek areas, plumping thin lips, and correcting unsightly hand veins
- Patients can return to work and resume their daily activities immediately after treatment but may temporarily experience minor bruising, redness, and swelling
- Wrinkle treatments with Restylane® can last anywhere from six to 12 months, and lip enhancement usually lasts six months
- Utilizes harvested fat to restore volume and smooth the skin
- Liposuction removes unwanted fat from trouble areas of the patient’s body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, back, or buttocks. The harvested fat is then purified and injected into the face to fill in wrinkles, provide necessary volume, and smooth the overall complexion.
- Ideal treatment for wrinkles, acne scarring, cheek enhancement, hollow eyes, and lip augmentation
- This procedure has the added benefit of removing stubborn fat deposits to help achieve a slimmer body contour.
- The recovery period lasts about three to four weeks. You are likely to feel sore and experience bruising, redness, and swelling at the liposuction site and the injection site(s).
- Results will be visible after the swelling subsides. While some injected fat may be lost during the first few weeks after injection, what is not initially absorbed by the body will remain permanently.
Don’t let wrinkles and volume loss prematurely age your face. Facial fillers and injectables can help you look as young as you feel. Schedule your consultation at Timeless Plastic Surgery today. Contact our office by calling (281) 242-8463 (TIME), or fill out our online contact form for more information.