Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Rhinoplasty – made famous by the entertainment industry with the term “nose job” – is our most popular surgical procedure. While rhinoplasty (also known as “nose surgery”) can give your nose a new size or shape, it’s also used to correct a number of physical issues, including:
- Difficulty breathing
- Birth defect
If you’re a mature adult who is wondering if rhinoplasty is right for you, schedule a consultation at Timeless Plastic Surgery – we will be happy to talk about your options. With a rhinoplasty, we can:
- Change the sloping angle of your nose
- Correct defects at the tip of the nose
- Narrow or widen the width of your nose
- Increase or reduce the size or length of your nose
- Correct bumps and other issues at the bridge of the nose
- Change the shape of the nostrils
- Enlarge or reduce nasal passages
Rhinoplasty is considered one of the most difficult procedures in plastic surgery. However, we at Timeless Plastic Surgery thoroughly understand the anatomy and enjoy the artistry of reshaping the nose through surgery.
Although rhinoplasty is usually performed on an outpatient basis, it’s a very visible procedure – so give yourself time to heal. After nose surgery, you’ll feel discomfort, puffiness, and pain in your nasal area.
Questions about Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery in Houston?
Call Timeless Plastic Surgery at (281) 242-8463 (TIME), or contact us online.