Peter Chang, M.D., P.A.
Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. He has over 15 years of experience and training. Over the years, he has numerous award winning articles, publications, and presentations during his illustrious professional career.
Dr. Chang's meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients, makes him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural results in a safe and friendly environment.
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Texas Medical Branch, General Surgery prerequisite
- Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine with Honors
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelors of Arts (accelerated program)
- Member of the National Council of Leaders in Breast Aesthetics
Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
Ankur Mehta, M.D.
Having his roots in Sugar Land, Dr. Ankur Mehta is excited to provide “Concierge” plastic surgery for the community that he loves at the Center of Excellence for Cosmetic Surgery. Dr Mehta had the opportunity to operate with many different well-known and respected plastic surgeons in the community, including but not limited to, those at UTMB Galveston, MD Anderson and St Joseph’s Medical Center. He attends many of the annual plastic surgery meetings, keeping him up to date on some of the latest innovations and trends in plastic surgery. He has been performing all aspects of cosmetic surgery for over 7 years including breast augmentations, liposuction, facelifts, eye lid surgery (Blepharoplasty), tummy tucks (abdominoplasty), breast lifts, Botox and fillers. Dr Mehta’s bedside manner and communication skills leave his patients feeling comfortable, informed and understood. When asked about his ultimate goal as a plastic/cosmetic surgeon he states, “To safely achieve the PATIENT’S desired look, to make my patients feel more SELF CONFIDENT about their physical appearance and to make my patients feel like a part of the Timeless Plastic Surgery FAMILY!”
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Shriners Hospital For Children in Galveston, Burn Reconstruction Fellowship
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelors of Arts (Highest Honors)
The "Concierge Care" Team at Timeless Plastic Surgery
||Timeless Plastic Surgery. We are located in the Sugar Land Medical Plaza, adjacent to St. Luke’s Sugar Land Hospital, at 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, Suite 300.
Proud Sponsor of The Sugar Land Skeeters Baseball Team
Timeless Plastic Surgery
1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Monday 9am - 4pm
Tuesday 9am - 4pm
Wednesday 9am - 4pm
Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Saturday - Optional
Sunday Closed - Closed
Use the QR code below to get directions on your smart phone:
At Timeless Plastic Surgery, our main goal is to empower women and men with knowledge, choice, and alternatives for surgical and non-surgical treatments. By doing so, our patients can make educated choices that are reflective of their needs and values to achieve satisfaction in all areas of their lives along with restoring confidence.
The Timeless Experience
Timeless Plastic Surgery is the center of excellence for cosmetic plastic surgery providing all individuals with quality concierge-like services and procedures.
The Timeless Plastic Surgery Concierge Care Experience
At Timeless Plastic Surgery, we want our clients to be elated with their surgical experience and ecstatic with their surgical results. Located in our Sugar Land office is the Aesthetic Surgery Center of Texas (A.S.C.O.T.). A fully certified and accredited surgery center by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). This accreditation assures you that our surgery center has met or exceeded the most stringent standards for medical care. To achieve this end, we are committed to offering high-quality, compassionate, personalized care.
We have an internal mission we call the Timeless Concierge Care experience. We strive to provide what the patient wants, when they want it, reasonably and safely, with knowledge and skill. Similar to the attention offered at a five-star resort, we ensure that everyone with whom our patients interact (the receptionist, the consultants, the nurses, and the physicians) is highly trained not only in doing their job but also in anticipating and meeting patient needs and concerns. Care is taken to ensure that our patients feel informed and comfortable before, during, and after their procedure. And follow-up is tailored to the individual to ensure a smooth and successful recovery. Also, as part of the “Concierge Care” experience, our surgeons give their personal cell phone number to all surgical patients so they can have access 24/7.
Why Choose Timeless Plastic Surgery?
- Genuine concierge service that is customized and individualized for each patient.
- Certified Aesthetic Consultants
- Up-to-date State of the art cosmetic surgery techniques
- State-of-the-art modern techniques
- All surgical patients are provided with our surgeon’s personal cell phone number for personal access 24/7.
- "I treat all my patients with respect and give them more than they expect"- Timeless Plastic Surgery
* Care Credit
We have many payment plans to suit your needs. Please see below to view some of your options: